allow bedtime to be tracked separately from asleep time
Britt Cervin suggested the ability to track bedtime separately from asleep time. At first, I thought he/she was nuts, but it might be interesting.
It would allow:
- statistics to be computed about the difference between the two
- statistics to be computed to see if aids help with the gap
- Target version changed from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0
- Target version changed from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0
- Target version changed from 1.7.0 to 3.0.0
- Target version changed from 3.0.0 to 2.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
This seems to be mostly working. Need to do some work to cleanup the use of "bedtime" on statistics and graphs such that bedtime reflects the bedtime and asleep time reflects the time one falls asleep.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Things have been cleaned up. It's time to call this done!
Also available in: Atom