add ability to tag sleep periods based on built-in and user defined criteria
Tags might be interesting, for example:
- work night
- woke up early to go fishing
- passed out due to alcohol consumption
- slept at significant others place
- slept in my vehicle
User's should be able to define their own however they like.
- Target version changed from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0
- Target version changed from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0
- Target version changed from 1.7.0 to 3.0.0
- Subject changed from add a work night checkbox to add ability to tag sleep periods based on built-in and user defined criteria
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 3.0.0 to 2.0.0
this needs the ability to define a set of default tags, export/import to/from CSV, and some statistics before it can be called done.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The time has come to mark this done. CSV export/import, default tags, and statistics seem to work as desired.
Also available in: Atom