Need to rework dreams. You should be able to specify more than one per sleep period and there should be more information specified with each dream.
From keeley m. <...>:
I've been using your sleepmeter application and I realized that it only let's you record one dream. It would be very helpful if could let you record how many dreams you had,if they were good or nightmares,and if the user was lucid during the dream. These features can help the user determine not only based on how much sleep they got but also on their sleep aids how their REM sleep is effected.
- Assignee set to Tony Ciavarella
- Target version set to 1.6.0
- Target version changed from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0
- Target version changed from 1.7.0 to 3.0.0
- Target version changed from 3.0.0 to 2.0.0
- Subject changed from allow multiple dreams per event and add a lucid checkbox per dream to rework dreams data entry
- Description updated (diff)
Really need to test the database upgrade path to make sure no dream information is lost.
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
DB upgrade path seems to work fine. Could use some theme statistics and maybe a graph, then this can be closed.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
No graph for now. Lots of statistics have been added though. It's time to call this done!
Also available in: Atom